AVM Evolution MA3.2S Mono Power Amplifier
Separate power supplies for the input and output stages of the MA3.2 ensure a signal processing and handling without any loss in fine details. All signal paths are logically arranged and represent the shortest possible signal path. Class D Amplifier output stages drive all speakers available in the market with ease and extreme control related to the amplifiers high damping factor.
The high efficiency switching amplifier translates incoming music signals to the loudspeaker with an efficiency of over 90 %. Relatively to the music signal very little dissipating heat is produced. The MA3.2 may drive all categories of loudspeakers with ease, even speakers with low efficiency or with very low impedance.
Like all AVM hi-fi components the MA3.2 is carefully developed and assembled by our engineers in Malsch, Germany. Our vendors for housing and electronic parts reside all near-by. This proximity helps us to easily ensure and maintain superb quality level of the supplied parts for the AVM hi-fi components made of these.
- Balanced and unbalanced inputs
- Bi-Wiring-speaker terminals
- 2 separate power supplies for input section and output stages
- 750-VA-Transformer and over 50.000 µF filter capacity
- High Efficiency Class-D Power amplifier stage with 420 W
- Intelligent protection circuits monitor DC, overheat, short circuit
- NF-controlled on/off and trigger input (on/off)
- Comfortable on/off function in conjunction with AVM PreAmps
- Environmentally friendly standby power consumption below 1 Watt
- Case made of solid aluminum anodized in silver or black, chrome front available (option)