Naim Audio Supernait 2 Integrated Amplifier
- 80W per channel (in 8 ohms), 130W per channgel (into 4 ohms)
- Built in Naim DR (Discrete Regulator) supplying preamplifier section
- ¼″ (6.35mm) headphone output and high-quality Class-A headphone amplifier
- Constant current source circuit technique employed (introduced in NAC 552 preamplifier) to provide ultra-quiet drive signals for relays to improve sound quality
- All inputs are individually decoupled and hand-wired for improved microphonic isolation (as per NAC 282 upwards)
- Ceramic heat sink isolation for improved sound quality on power and preamp section
- Performance upgradable via Naim FlatCap, HiCap or SuperCap power supplies
- Powered input for use with StageLine or SuperLine phono stages
- USB-mini B for future software upgrades
- British build and design
Technical highlights include a Class A preamp output stage which doubles as a headphone amplifier, ceramic heatsink technology that minimises capacitive coupling between the chassis and output transistors and individually decoupled and hand-wired input sockets. Its internal switching employs ultra-low-noise, constant current sources which are derived directly from the flagship NAC 552 preamplifier. The SUPERNAIT 2 doesn't miss a trick or a beat.
It doesn't miss any music either. The SUPERNAIT 2 is never fazed by the demands of either speaker or music. It simply delivers dynamic, detailed and engaging music that can’t fail to move you.