- Two-in-one. Full-theatre sound for your TV. Streams music, too.
- Low profile design that practically disappears. Sound you just can’t miss.
- Securely supports TVs up to 35 kg.
- Simple two-cord setup. One for power, one for your TV.
- Add SUB and two PLAY:1 rears for wireless 5.1 surround sound.
- Connects to the internet through your home wi-fi for continuous, uninterrupted music.
- Everything sounds better on PLAYBASE.
- Movies, sports, TV shows, gaming – the slim, low profile PLAYBASE adds dynamic, pulse-pounding sound to whatever’s playing when your TV’s on. And streams your favourite music when it’s off.
An off-the-wall approach to better TV sound.
Typical soundbars work best when wall-mounted directly below a TV. Truth is, most TVs end up on stands and furniture – exactly what PLAYBASE was created for. Its low profile design practically disappears beneath your TV, yet it fills your entire viewing room with epic home cinema audio.
Two cords. That's it.
One power cord. And one optical cord for your TV. You don't even have to read the manual; the Sonos app guides you through every step of set up.
Send TV sound all around.
PLAYBASE makes movies, sports, games, and music come alive... in one room. Add more Sonos speakers and you can listen to what's playing on your TV in any room.
Movies and music to the power of 10.
Ten amplified internal drivers–six mid-range, three tweeters, and one woofer–replace the limited output of your TV's built-in speakers with deeper booms, crystal clear whispers, and huge waves of sound.
NIGHT SOUND SETTING.
Don’t want to disturb the rest of the house? Turn on Night Sound. At lower volumes, quiet sounds get a slight boost while loud ones are automatically reduced.
WIDESCREEN SOUND. NO WALL-MOUNT REQUIRED.
PLAYBASE securely supports TVs up to 35 kg. Which covers just about any TV that comes with its own stand.
PLAYBASE TV Placement Guidelines
Single Foot Stands
Make sure your TV stand rests completely on your PLAYBASE with no overhang. Securely supports any screen up to 35 kg.
Single foot and continuous frames.
Stands with unstable legs.
Split Foot Stands
PLAYBASE fits conveniently between the legs of most TVs stands with separate feet.
Feet must be at least 2.3” (58mm) tall to allow for PLAYBASE clearance.
Legs that are either too close together or too low to provide full clearance.
Work Arounds & Watch Outs
Consider a TV stand with shelves. Or place inside a cabinet.
For best acoustics, set your PLAYBASE toward the front with 2” of clearance on each side.
Don’t place objects lighter than 2.3 kg on top of your PLAYBASE. The sound may send them flying.